I want more of that health, I want more of that wealth, I want more of that patience, I want more of that intelligence, I want more of that creativity, I want more of that laughter, I want more of that energy, I want more of life, I know it can give me that, I am in the process of getting them.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tak Habis-habis

Those who know me, know that I really, really, really love this song. Feel like posting it here. It's the one song that I can't really get out of my mind. One of the reasons being my heart was broken around the time of the song and it had been broken one too many times. OK let bygones be bygones you say. I couldn't agree more. I have let go and moved on. But the song just kinda stuck because it's so good. And good thing lasts a long time. Like McDonald or KFC or chocolate mudcake (ye, pada sapa2 yg terasa tu memang aku nak kau terasa hahah)

So enjoy this version with Sara Evans. Brad Arnold look so good eh considering he almost lost an ear in an accident two years ago (I just googled it, old news hahaha)


No comments: