I want more of that health, I want more of that wealth, I want more of that patience, I want more of that intelligence, I want more of that creativity, I want more of that laughter, I want more of that energy, I want more of life, I know it can give me that, I am in the process of getting them.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Marilah Mari Pergi Mencari Maruah Diri Yang Lama Menyepi...

The electioneering is nearing. Yes, and like previous polls, I’m one of those tortured servants’ souls that will have to do whatever the masters say. But off course, they can’t stop me from bitching.

This is a vicious cycle indeed. Once you’re involved too deep, it takes everything you have to escape from it. That is if you have the guts to do it. Most people lack that gumption, even if it means getting out will make their life much better.

So am I still talking about the electioneering? Off course I am, always been from the start. When I became a registered voter a few years ago, I was excited to perform my duty, being a good citizen and all.

So what’s the problem? Apart from the fact that I don’t like the duty I’ll be doing on that day and that Lembah Pantai will not have one count of vote? No problem, not at all.

Don’t mind me. Do what you think is right. Or what they think is right. Whatever it is, Undi anda adalah rahsia!

No comments: