I want more of that health, I want more of that wealth, I want more of that patience, I want more of that intelligence, I want more of that creativity, I want more of that laughter, I want more of that energy, I want more of life, I know it can give me that, I am in the process of getting them.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bang Bang Bang...

There’s not a single soul in this world is without problems. An obvious statement but really some people need to be reminded of that from time to time. These people act like they’re the only living souls that have burdens to bear.

The irritating thing is, they make sure that other people know that they have this so called unsolved problems. Someone should just tell them that the time they spend whining and lamenting about how stricken their lives are, could be used in finding the solutions. But off course, these people are not interested in solutions. They are more interested in looking for attention and sympathies from the poor people who thought they are doing them good by lending ears.

Come on, you lamenting about your so-called troubles over and over again, is getting old. YOU are getting old. Isn’t it time to grow up and face whatever it is you have to face in the first place? Take that gun and fire it.

No comments: