I want more of that health, I want more of that wealth, I want more of that patience, I want more of that intelligence, I want more of that creativity, I want more of that laughter, I want more of that energy, I want more of life, I know it can give me that, I am in the process of getting them.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

To Build A Team...

The 3 days 2 nights rendevous at Eagle Ranch Resort was worth all the pain it caused my joints and my head. I've been to a few team building events and this latest one was definitely the best. I was all excited to go though we had to pay a few hundred RM. Don't care about the amount. I was glad we paid and went.

My only regret was I didn't get to do two of the games that were planned for us there due to the blasted migraine I had. I did force myself to get up and practiced the war cry with the others but the pain was too unbearable. I knew I had to take a break after purging the day's lunch on the field.

Feeling guilty for 'abandoning' my team mates I forced myself to get up after a few hours resting and joined them for the countdown for Christmas.I could see satisfaction in their worn out faces.

For some of us, that was the first time we set eyes on each other, but the bond we formed was as solid as the 8 foot wall we had to climb during the obstacle course. I know for sure that each one of us have learnt tremendously from the experience. I for one, now am ready for any obstacles that may come our way. Together, I know we will overcome it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.