I want more of that health, I want more of that wealth, I want more of that patience, I want more of that intelligence, I want more of that creativity, I want more of that laughter, I want more of that energy, I want more of life, I know it can give me that, I am in the process of getting them.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Till We Meet Again..And Again And Again

The girls have returned to Durham last Saturday. Suddenly the house feels so empty now. They wanted us to come with them, well actually they wanted ME to go with them, not Ayah Amir hahaha. We'll make good our promise to visit them. Hope for it to happen next year. Looks like we have to put in more effort in building the business.

We sure miss the English lady and her Malaysian sister, alot.



The sisters in action.

No comments: