I want more of that health, I want more of that wealth, I want more of that patience, I want more of that intelligence, I want more of that creativity, I want more of that laughter, I want more of that energy, I want more of life, I know it can give me that, I am in the process of getting them.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

New Beginning, New Challenges, Test ProvenTenacity

Yuhuuu..Yes, it went ok on my side and superb on his. We decided no to spend any time away from the country although I still have a week's leave (then, but I am starting work on Monday) instead we spent the time regrouping with our partners. The vacation can wait. The business is our livelihood, building the business is building lives, ours and others.

We are also starting a new venture, one that we can't say no to (he had been complaining about the quality of children's TV programmes for almost two weeks prior to this). I'm all excited because I get to learn something new, which could also be my starting point in the world of writing.

The flower girls from Durham are also here, and staying with us (well, we are actually staying with them) which means I get to learn the things that excite pre schoolers. Thank you to the parents who decided to stay longer than than planned. The Law of Attraction is actually putting everything and everyone at the right place. Allah is Great!

The girls are so excited about a lot of things that the sight of me wearing Amir's kain pelekat got me bombarded with endless whys. Until they saw my makeup accessories. Then they go non stop (Girls being girls). I know I'm going to miss them lots.


2 comments:

bard said...

moonnn.....welcome bck! well...tak berkesempatan aku nak join kenduri ko...neway....if u plan to come to HKG for vacation..i mean honeymoon...u have a place to stay!! I'm serius..at least some contribution from me!! let me know...

Moon said...

Bard..kaulah segalanya beb..