I want more of that health, I want more of that wealth, I want more of that patience, I want more of that intelligence, I want more of that creativity, I want more of that laughter, I want more of that energy, I want more of life, I know it can give me that, I am in the process of getting them.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Taking Time Off...

I am taking time off from participating in any familial activities (my side of the family) to prevent anymore heartaches. Hahhaah Why so dramatic eh? Well as Hallmark says time and again, "in life there is drama".

Maybe this is the best for now. My sister in law asked me how long would the hiatus take, and my answer to her was "tak lama la, cuma sampai Ilham 5 tahun je".

It might or might not take that long. They say time heals all wounds. I am not sure if this wound would heal at all.

Anyways, Selamat Hari Raya Korban. I am celebrating this auspicious day in JB. No, they will not miss me.

1 comment:

Ablen Eusoff said...

merajuk besar nampak... hehehhe biasalah. BTW selamat hari raya aidiladha.