I want more of that health, I want more of that wealth, I want more of that patience, I want more of that intelligence, I want more of that creativity, I want more of that laughter, I want more of that energy, I want more of life, I know it can give me that, I am in the process of getting them.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Funny Side of Things

Laughter is the best medicine for a heavy heart. Please help yourself

Kelas Komputor, Telur Bungus, Lamp Chop,Any inconveniences is highly appreciated - seen by Amir

Mee Bangdung - seen by Marini

Hair Rebounding, Complimentari Give For You, Marry Christmas - seen by Moon

Of course all these will be much more hilarious with pictures.
Laugh, laugh laugh all you can, while you still can.

3 comments:

Aleeza Zaily said...

walaupun it suppose to be funny entry, I still can smell that u're berhati walang rite now... kenapa ek?

Anonymous said...

aku mcm ada nak tambah, tapi blank la pulak kepala hotak ni kan?.. tapi the common one should be..
keow teow
kuih tiau
kiu tiew
kueh tiaw
apa dah jadik ngan dorang ni eh? asal bole jerk..

Anonymous said...

eh, teranonymous pulak. aku ler.. sedi