I want more of that health, I want more of that wealth, I want more of that patience, I want more of that intelligence, I want more of that creativity, I want more of that laughter, I want more of that energy, I want more of life, I know it can give me that, I am in the process of getting them.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Star Player

As with other parents, we love to take pictures of our little man. Between us, we've actually taken 166 pictures of him (excluding some which are still in my phone). These are my personal favourite...



With Auntie Su..In this picture he looks more like me (atau adakah aku perasan?)




The sleeping, thinking boy




Why do you have to wake me up mama?




Bedong was so outdated for a boy like me...



I see the light! Just arrived in Bagan Lalang from Wangsa Maju




Two days old..First time in mama's arms.

3 comments:

bash said...

comelnya dia...cium sket...muahhhh

hehehe

selamat hari raya Aidiladha kak

Moon said...

Bashirah..selamat hari raya..Memang dia comel..anak akak kan hahahha..

Ablen Eusoff said...

ala comelnya ilham tido tongkat dagu...