I want more of that health, I want more of that wealth, I want more of that patience, I want more of that intelligence, I want more of that creativity, I want more of that laughter, I want more of that energy, I want more of life, I know it can give me that, I am in the process of getting them.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our First Anniversary

It was actually yesterday. I woke up at about 4.30 am to feed Ilham and there it was a hand made card from Amir. hehe sweet eh? It's been a year and we still have a long way to go.

3 comments:

Oleh admin Bebas Malaysia said...

;) hehe.. Best oo 1st anniver...

Lama lagi la nak kawein nih..

Ada chance tak kawin jugak nih..

;(

Amiruddin Karim said...

Izwan, sebijik macam aku pikir sebelum ni.. Tapi satu hari tu, ada orang hebat tegur aku.. Kalau biarkan hidup tu orang lain yang tentukan nasib kita, tak kira la pengiklan bundle uptown atau politikus, impian tak kawin tu confirm tercapai..

A Broken Piece of Glass said...

First Anniversary?.. Mcm baru semalam jerk ko duk bersanding atas dewan tu kan? Happy 1st Anniversary... And Happy 1st born baby boy ..